We are an FIH Preferred Supplier and FIH Certified Manufacturer for 8 years.
The International Hockey Federation (FIH) divides hockey ﬁelds into Global Elite Level, Global Level, National Level, and Multi-Level. We offer systems for all the levels to suit different playing applications from international matches to junior training. As an FIH Preferred Supplier, our hockey systems meet all FIH standards, including but not limited to Ball Roll, Ball Rebound, and Impact Response. Our global level system is certified for FIH Tier 1 competitions such as the Olympic Games and the World Cup.
What is an FIH Certified Manufacturer & Preferred Supplier?
FIH Certiﬁed Manufacturers are companies that specialize in the manufacturing of hockey turf and provide a one-stop-shop solution for building hockey ﬁelds to the standards the game requires, operate quality management systems to ensure consistency in their products, and provide comprehensive maintenance advice to customers purchasing their products.
Why you Should choose an FIH Preferred Producer?
- Full control of manufacture, installation and maintainance
- Quality assurance system for both products and ﬁelds
- FIH accredited laboratory testing
- FIH Quality Programme
- Continuous hockey turf manufacturing and innovation
- Professional consultation service & ﬁeld design
- Full back up service, including extensive warranties and maintenance guidance