Our partner is the global leader in the manufacturing and innovation of artificial football Turf. we produce more soccer fields than any other global manufacturer and has the widest choice in available tested system.
Daily production equals four full-size synthetic football fields
– FIFA Preferred Producers
– One of the 7 FIFA Preferred Producers worldwide
– More than 200 FIFA Fields
Fiber – Our Fiber Appears and feels like natural grass which enables the players to slide, spirit, pass, and fun freely on the surface. The yarns incorporate durable and constant surface that can be used 365 days a year.
Backing – Our backing is made of multiplayer woven fabric to provide dimensional stability to the whole system. A layer of coating is introduced for durability which extends the life span of the whole system. The holes in the backing allow superior drainage and easy clean-up.
Infill – Proper infill material recommended by us is vital for a safe and high-performance sports surface. We offer artificial turf systems with various kinds of infills like SBR, EPMD, TPE, Cark, Coconut
Sub-base – Stable and uniform sub-base is required for the system.
what is a FIFA Preferred Producer?
The FIFA Preferred Producer (FPP) initiative was introduced in 2009 in response to the increasing demand for higher quality, not only in terms of the product but also extends to the installation process of football turfs. The overall objective is to protect the interests of consumers when purchasing pitches.
A FIFA Preferred producer is certified only once the applicant company proves itself to be compliant with all the stringent FIFA audit requirements in terms of the production process and quality control systems that ensure quality, performance, safety, supply chain logistics and installation, maintenance knowledge, and expertise.
Why you should choose a FIFA Preferred Producer
– Highest quality and excellent performance guarantee
– Complaint to FIFA Quality Programme
-Factory Audit by independent FIFA Approved inspectors
– Professional support for field design, installation, and maintenance
– An installed pitch is eligible for FIFA Quality Pro certification
Quality Where it Matters
– Football turf solutions for all levels of football
– Our artificial grass football systems excel in all FIFA tests, such as ball roll (4-8m), vertical ball rebound (0.6-0.85), shock absorption (60%-70%), and skin friction (0.35-0.75)
– Over 200 football fields have been tested and found compliant with FIFA standards.